1) It’s only a 45min drive from the Plateau
Talk about the perfect day road trip!
2) There’s a trendy coffee shop, perfect to grab lunch & a drink
In Hudson – Mikko espresso & boutique
We fell in love with Mikko, plus they sell Kaito coffee beans which is what’s being served at Crew.
In Hudson – Kaito Coffee Roaster
3) There are some really cool shops to check out
In Hudson – 2 Barn Owls
Including Clarence & Cripps, Life in Linen and 2 Barn Owls pictured above.
4) The Finnegan’s Market on Saturdays is so much fun!
As it features a mix of modern and old, I even found beautiful the Turkish towels by Lualoha.
5) Driving around is a treat
There are so many beautiful houses to spot by the water all around and you can also park at the Jack Layton park to picnic by the water or hike through the forest to the small beach.
Bonus: I made a video about it
Leave a Reply