1) It’s only a 45min drive from the Plateau
Talk about the perfect day road trip!
2) There’s a trendy coffee shop, perfect to grab lunch & a drink
3) There are some really cool shops to check out
4) The Finnegan’s Market on Saturdays is so much fun!
As it features a mix of modern and old, I even found beautiful Turkish towels by Lualoha.
5) Driving around is a treat
There are so many beautiful houses to spot by the water all around and you can also park at the Jack Layton park to picnic by the water or hike through the forest to the small beach.